Thursday, October 15, 2015

Low Dose Immunizations Part 2


So I got my first shot Oct 2nd, it was weird. It was like a TB shot. They stuck the needle right under my skin and it bubbled up like the TB shot does. How ever, the needle was tiny, like a diabetic needle. It stings like a bee sting when they send the liquid under your skin. But other than that I don't think it is that bad... And I hate needles and shots, this is the girl who ran and hid when her mom took her to get a flu shot when she was 14! So this shot wasn't so bad.

They dilute the stuff they shoot you up with so that it doesn't over whelp your system all at once. And I noticed towards day 9 (after the first shot) that I didn't need to nap anymore, same with days 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14! I can't tell you the last time I skipped a nap! It was so freeing! And I slept all night! I hadn't done that in forever! And it was 4 nights in a row. I was feeling so good!

Then this week Oct 12th, I went in for the 2 week "booster" is what they call it. They make it more potent, I'm not sure if that is the right word, but they make it less diluted. Anyways that was Monday, and they say you know it works if you get a little sick, but then it will start to get better. Well, I am super super sick! I am not sleeping at night again, I ache and I am so tired! Plus, after being off of antibiotics for a month now, when I was on them for well over a year, I am starting to get normal sick. I think I have a sinus infection too. So, yeah. But they said I would get sick before I started to get better! I have high hopes for this medicine because it worked, if I can just eventually work up to a full dose than maybe I can finally beat this!

Here is a video of them giving me the 2nd shot, don't watch it if you don't like needles!




-The Lyme Warrior





No comments:

Post a Comment