Sunday, September 4, 2016

Miracles


A few weeks ago I was challenged by my bishop to find blessings amidst the trials. I was feeling really frustrated with Lyme because I came home for 7 weeks of summer break to try and get better so I could make it more semesters in Idaho... But I felt like if anything my health had backslid.

So with the challenge to look at things on a brighter side I have had not only blessings but merciless and tender mercies this week and I want to share a few:

1) a nice lady who is in my parents neighborhood texted my mama and said her 2 boys (both have lyme) have discovered Ion air machines... The idea behind it is our cells are made up of negatively charged ions, and the air is full of more positively charged ions and it causes health problems when there is an imbalance including lack sleep, feeling tired, and groggy. It also helps with allergens in the air as well. So this lady said her sons got a ion machine and it has helped them detox and sleep better.

2) This week I went and saw a lady who is kinda like a nutritionist, and she helped me regulate my diet and figure out that I need to reset the Ph levels in my body, because my body isn't absorbing all the medications I have been taking. To hear from someone else that my meds haven't been working, and to have my suspicions of them not working confirmed was very reassuring, and now I am on a cleanse to help my body take in the meds I have been regularly taking.

These are all my medications/supplements I have taken in the past 2 years, I have saved every bottle and will one day, when this is all over, build a castle out of them all and live in it!

3) Today, Sept 4th, marks the 2 year anniversary of being diagnosed with Lyme. And today I am able to see the miracle of being diagnosed just 9 months after being infected, instead of the average 2+ years. Today I am looking back on all the miracles, not just this week, that have been able to help me keep going and keep fighting. Whether it's some recommending a new treatment that worked for them right when I needed it, or a new health discovery, or the help of healthy roommates to change my diet again. There always is something or someone that comes just when I feel like I am not gonna make it another day fighting this disease. And I know every single one of those miracles are from God.



-The Lyme Warrior








No comments:

Post a Comment