Sunday, April 23, 2017

"Try to be Alive"


I have recently had a turn of symptoms, for better. It has been slow, but since in January when I decided that this year I am going to get into remission, things have improved greatly. They have gotten so great, in fact, that I am now no longer taking antibiotics to treat my Lyme! This is a huge step in the process of getting better, and since I have been off of the antibiotics, I feel great! I used to take about 20 to 30 meds/supplements/vitamins/oils day and night, now I take about 4 in the morning and 8 at night! Things are improving in huge amounts.

For this summer, I am home from school. I attended college at Brigham Young University Idaho. This time for me to be home is for 2 things, 1-to work and 2-to get better. I am home to do Chealtion treatments. This is to help get rid of heavy metals that have built up in my body that Lyme hasn't allowed me to detox. Chelation is a simple poke of a needle and an IV is hooked up to it and a saline solution is pumped into me to clean out my body of heavy metals. In doing this, it is hopeful that my depression and anxiety will improve.
Me getting a Chelation Push last summer (2016)

Also, while I am home, I am going to take the advice of Ernest Hemingway:


I am going to, "Try to be alive." The main thing I like about this quote this the part on sleep. I still have to take sleeping medicine, I tried this week to go without it, and I didn't sleep the whole week, but 45 minutes. It was rough. However, this summer I want to work to the point where I don't need to sleep, really deeply, and the whole night, and wake up feeling completely rested, I don't want to do these with sleeping medicine. 

Lyme has hindered my way of living for a long time now, and I have made it work in ways that I didn't like, but I had to do. Now, I am fighting more than ever this summer to get my life back to the way that I want it. This summer I am going to "Try to be alive."


1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete